Friday, September 27, 2013

5 Things that Irritate Me (part 2)

It's been a while since I added to the first list that I made, so here goes nothing:

#1 Dreadlocks - Why? Because they are awful. They don't look good on anyone, and even when you clean them they still look like they are dirty. I don't care if you're trying to look organic or Rastafarian or whatever, it's really bad for your hair to be all matted and coiled like that. Besides, if you're living in America but trying to have someone else's culture by "looking" like them, it just makes you seem dumb. You're already drinking cleaner water and stuff, you'll never truly be like them unless you're actually living their lifestyle as well. 

#2 B.O. - I know you can't really help it that you sweat, but you CAN help the smell. It's called deodorant+antiperspirant. Instead of smelling like spicy onions or soup, maybe you could try smelling like artificial baby powder or clean cotton.

#3 Female mustaches - Also something that can't really be helped, but it is SO not attractive. If I can see those little dark hairs at the corner of your lips than you can too. What's the purpose? They don't catch food or anything like guy mustaches. So just shave it or wax it off already. It's just weird letting it sit on your face like that. It reminds me of a catfish.

#4 Copy Cats - I'm not just talking about the people who cheat on their tests or homework by looking over their shoulders at what you're writing down. I'm talking about the people who, back in the day when Myspace was popular, would copy and paste your entire "about me" section to use as their own. Are you that much of society's creation where you can't even describe yourself using your own words? Write about YOU, that's the whole point of that section. Don't copy someone else's and try to pass it off as an original idea. Are you fucking kidding me?

#5 Afro Picks - I don't care what race you are or what gender - but if you're walking around with an Afro Pick in your hair than you're automatically getting on my nerves. Why do you need it just sitting there? Because it's easier to find when you need it? No. Use your pocket, or your purse or something. Back in the day, those stupid little combs were used by the people in my neighborhood to check for lice and now you just wear it around like an accessory. It's not trendy, it's not cute, and it's really gross when you use it to pick at the itchy spots on your scalp. If you're gonna itch your scalp don't be so obvious about it. It just makes you look dirty. Besides, how would I look if i was walking around with my comb or brush stuck in my hair? What if I just left my topsy-tail in my hair? Nope...It's just uncalled for. Put it away until you go to the bathroom to freshen up like everyone else does. Please, and thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment